Introducing the First General idexo Staking Pool Details
As outlined in our whitepaper, a key utility of the $IDO token is the ability to stake either generally or directionally on different roadmap items (and get back stakeTokens in the process).
We are happy to announce the details for the first ever idexo General Staking Pool.
This general stake pool will cover all products, services and integrations that we have currently as at the time we launch it. We will announce a tentative launch date at a later time. This will be the breakdown of rewards for staking in the general pool when it launches:
- 25% of all fees that flow into the pool in a month are distributed at the end of the month to all stakers that staked for the entire month.
- 50% of all fees that flow into the pool in a quarter (i.e. 3 consecutive months) are distributed at the end of the quarter to all stakers that staked for the entire quarter.
- 25% of all fees that flow into the pool in a year (i.e. 12 consecutive months) are distributed at the end of the year to all stakers that staked for the entire year.
- These fees flow in as and are distributed as USDT or chain equivalent (should the staking pool be on a different chain such as BSC then this might be BUSD instead)
- In addition to USDT rewards, we plan to offer rewards in $IDO on the following basis:
- 250k $IDO will be offered to the first 2.5M of $IDO staked by 30 days after launch of pool and stake retained for 6 months
- 250K $IDO will be offered to the next 2.5M of $IDO staked by 4 months after launch of pool and stake retained for 6 months
We welcome your feedback on the above. Look for an upcoming announcement on where to access a test Staking User Interface.